Mom’s ready to relocate or ready to go through her lifetime of possessions. Deciding what to take on a move, what to keep, what to give to heirs can be difficult. The sheer volume of stuff can be overwhelming. I can make downsizing easier for everyone involved.
- Third-party Observer ~ A dispassionate senior move manager can often be a happy go-betweeen for all family members. Mom or Dad may be emotional about the move, or possessions as well as the kids. I can help serve as a non-emotional helper.
- Experience – I know moving companies you can rely on, how to put together a moving sale, have resources where you can donate items no longer needed.
- Save you money – although I am an investment ~ consider the time, energy and costs for family members to commit to working nights and weekends to help.
- Save Time – focus and efficiency are two of the most important reasons to hire a senior move manager. Having dealt with seniors in the past, I know first hand the emotional toll it takes. I can help you stay focused and on the emotional and physicals tasks while also keeping the process moving.
- Support After the Move – I make sure Mom or Dad is set up in their new residence, setting up rooms and arranging possessions so they are comfortable.
I serve the Metro Louisville area with my services and would be happy to talk with you about the using me to help downsize your possessions and/or help coordinate your move.